Photos of Buildings in Port Dickinson

2007-2015 Village of Port Dickinson, N.Y. 13901-1845






Port Dickinson Post Office

The Port Dickinson Post Office was established on August 21, 1865.
The first postmaster of Port Dickinson was Joseph Carman.
The Port Dickinson Post Office ceased operation on March 31, 1917
when service began to be provided by Binghamton.

The Port Dickinson Post Office in 1905


The Building in 1939, no longer a Post Office


An envelope post marked Port Dickinson, 1892


Post card post marked Port Dickinson, 1908

Back to Historical